Specific Objectives are :
- Setting up a network of industrial and professional partners willing to implement a sustainable cooperation with institutions of higher education and scientific research;
- Improving the visibility of national and international communities of experts in food studies;
- Developing innovative teaching tools in food studies;
- Rinsing of student’s internship quality;
- Developing a technology platform to ameliorate the cooperation and mobility between universities and food industries.
If successful, this project will contribute to improvements in many diverse issues, such as:
- Reinforcement of partnership between universities and food companies;
- Well educated FST graduates will be provided to the labour market by an increased number of produced quickly employable graduates;
- Developed database information and expert networks will improve the accessibility and visibility of all project staff at national and international levels;
- Tunisian partners will strengthen: improve the staff expertise, expand universities capacities and training/consultancy services in /and outside the consortium.
- Introduction of several novel bi-directional features and benefits in the HE/industry collaboration.